- Warning Signs That You Have Too Much Debt
- Andrew Breitbart, Tea Partiers: Biggest Hypocrites of the Week
- Chef Fred Wills Jr Arrested for Running Multimillion Drug Ring Out of His Restaurant
- Halle Berry Working On 'Dark Tide' ... And Other Projects
- Obama Promises End of US Combat in Iraq
- Hot Hair Ingredient: Argan Oil
- Ethics Allegations Against Rep. Maxine Waters Detailed in House Report
- Black Executive Fights Discrimination, May Lose Job at L'Oreal
- Dennis Rodman Unhurt in Serious Car Crash
- Ray Williams: Former Boston Celtics Player Now Living in His Car
Video shows South Carolina officer Michael Slager shooting black man in the back
More from Videos
- Amanda Nunes defeats Ronda Rousey in 48 seconds at UFC 207
- High school student filmed hitting teacher in the head with a LAPTOP before they fall to the ground and wrestle as classmates cheer
- Enormous python writhes in agony and dies after swallowing antelope whole
- Disturbing moment a male Cowboys fan attacks two female Washington fans in a parking lot
- SHOCK VID: Moment huge bomb explosion ripped through New York street
This is the moment a police officer shot eight times at a fleeing man, hitting him in the back and killing him.
Patrolman Michael Slager, 33, opened fire on Walter Scott, 50, as he was running from him in Charleston, South Carolina, on Saturday.
Slager was charged with murder after footage of the killing filmed by a bystander emerged.
According to the Charleston Post and Courier, Scott was running from Slager following a traffic stop. There was reportedly a warrant out for his arrest.
Slager reportedly tried to use a Taser on Scott, who ran away. Footage shows the officer letting off eight shots. After the he finished firing, Scott falls to the ground and Slager calls for back-up.
Scott was later pronounced dead at the scene.